KTRADE Is Committed to Serving Employers
The KTRADE team can provide the guidance your fiduciaries and participants need to achieve a successful plan. This team consists of KTRADE's recordkeeping service, a leading custodian, your Investment Advisor and the local TPA.
In today’s retirement plan environment, our role as recordkeeper is especially critical. In fact, recordkeeping is the backbone of the participant-directed system that prevails today.
KTRADE will provide the following recordkeeping functions for your plan:
- Expertly manage all aspects of plan contributions, distributions and other financial activity within the plan
- Execute daily trade instructions
- Maintain the participant, plan sponsor, advisor and TPA websites
- Provide quarterly benefit statements
- Offer on-demand statements and other reports
- Provide enrollment materials
- Interface with the TPA to provide needed data for compliance testing, reporting and other important administrative functions
- Serve as liaison for the plan to the custodian
- Serve as liaison for the TPA to the custodian for distribution and loan payments